Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
24. Jul 2017 at 21:49
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My Soul lies in  Amritsar (Read 3774 times)
diva

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

My Soul lies in  Amritsar
02. May 2004 at 23:08

Namastey ji,SatshriAkaal and Hello to All.

Amritsar is a great city and I am really delighted to visit this site.I find pleasure to greet u on ur wonderful efforts.Amritsar city has a long history and I feel proud to be a part of this city.Though now I am in Canada but my soul is in the streets of Amritsar.The variety of tastes and warmth of hearts which is in ASR is Unique in itself.This place has some thing special thats why it is the home for The Holy Guru Granth Sahib.Even our elders say that The Holy Ramayana was also written in Amritsar(Ramtirath).I wish you all the success in your efforts and let us all pray to Allmighty that Amritsar remains a city full of love and joy and the best place to live for all the peace living people.  

Ashutosh Kalia, Canada

View Profile   IP Logged
David Gibbons

Re: My Soul lies in  Amritsar
Reply #1 - 06. Jul 2005 at 21:28

Greetings.  I am a white Englishman, but I have nothing but shame for the way my nation's forefathers treated your wonderful country and continent.  It is a debt that we can never repay.

Email   IP Logged
prabhleen

Re: My Soul lies in  Amritsar
Reply #2 - 12. Jul 2005 at 07:20

yes! my soul too lies in asr. even aftr comin 2 canada, i feel lonely 'nd miss my city. i must say it is the best city in the whole wide world. asr is all about love, warmth 'nd fun. asr shall alwys lie very close 2 my heart. east r west, asr is de best!  
     i luv u amritsar! cry

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print