Send Topic Print
Memories of Amritsar (Read 3853 times)
diva

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Memories of Amritsar
26. May 2004 at 19:24

By Rupinderjit Singh Gill, Toronto  

Today i am a guest amritsar , but i was never.i am born in amritsar and had spend the glorious moments of my life their. that lawrance rd, khalsa college , university. hanging with guys fun ,and above all my sach khand sri Harmindar sahib. the young age i spend in amritsar i could never forget. it is the biggest truth that even after 5 years in canada my heart is still in amritsar. even after marriage and having a beautiful baby boy (jagteswar singh gill) i am not canadian. i am still ambersaria, thats the reason i send my only child to amritsar at the age of 8 months to his grandmaa, so that he could also feel the glory of the warmth of amritsar . i feel very happy to see him thru my web cam sitting beside surjit chicken house @lawrance rd, going to novelty chownk , company baag etc. i cant forget the time i use to hang around with my friends in basant ave. market .the shop of happy their .channa ahop etc. running bikes, scooters, annaul kirtan darbar , prabhat feeries at gurupurab , i think my messeage would be as long as my life it will take 30 years to write about amritsar couse all those moments r right in front of me. at the end i would like to say hi to all my ambersarias and thanks to the guys who had made such a beautiful website. sat sri akal to all of u . saade amritsar nu kisse di nazar na laage and jonty my son i love u . mom love u. bye bye.

View Profile   IP Logged
Sarbjeet Singh Kainth

Re: Memories of Amritsar
Reply #1 - 26. Nov 2004 at 13:08

HI frds really the city amritsar is unforgettable. Me too can't forget those moments hanging out with frds in the dhabas, restaurants, Gane juice wali rehdi, Kulche chilee Ummmmmmmm mind blowing. Those things v can't find anywhere else than Sada Ambersar. Wish all the ambersaris warm wadai on Guru Nanak Dev G's Birthaday.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print