Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
18. Dec 2017 at 03:16
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sarai - Booking Accomodation at the Golden Temple? (Read 47348 times)
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Sarai - Booking Accomodation at the Golden Temple?
29. Aug 2004 at 18:54

If anyone requires accomodation at the Golden Temple, they can book this at the following link http://www.sgpc.net/sarai-booking/index.asp

« Last Edit: 30. Aug 2004 at 07:08 by Admin »  

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
diva

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Sarai booking Accomodation at the Golden Temple
Reply #1 - 30. Sep 2004 at 03:43

We have had many inquiries regarding the types of rooms available  at the Harmandir Sahib and regarding the suitabilty and conditions of the accomodation. Do you recommend a particular Niwas or Hall that is more comfortable and suitable for the infirm or elderly? What was your experience of staying in the rooms? Were they peaceful and relaxing or noisy? Were the bathroom arrangements adequate?  

Please do tell us your experiences so that other travellers to Amritsar can decide on the suitability of a particular Niwas.

Divender

View Profile   IP Logged
Mandy Nicholls

Re: Sarai - Booking Accomodation at the Golden Tem
Reply #2 - 02. Aug 2005 at 23:14

Dear All,
I have tried to use the link you give to book some accommodation at the Temple, but the page you are directed to says 'under construction'  Sad

I will be arriving (with a female travelling companion) at approx 2-3am on 7th Aug 2005 and am now starting to worry that we will be sleeping on the streets of the city undecided

I will happily report back my findings to this site on my return, but in the meantime I am hoping that someone will reply to my email Smiley

I have already posted a reply to a British man concerned about safety at the Temple as I have visited India 3 times already and have absolutely fallen in love with the place.  I hope it will encourage more people to experience your rich and diverse land.

Kind regards

Mandy

Email   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Reply #3 - 03. Aug 2005 at 02:22

Dear Mandy,

Please contact us on admin@amritsar.com. Time is short and also for your safety we suggest it is best you book a normal commercial hotel for your stay.
Regards

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
tara(Guest)

Re:  Sarai booking Accomodation at the Golden
Reply #4 - 20. Nov 2005 at 14:32

dear divender, read your reply to mandy and have become quite apprensive. could you advice as to which hotel would be nearest to the Temple. There will be two old people with me and a hotel stay would be a better choice for me. I will be in Amritsar in march 2006.

thank you
tara

or=diva link=1093769692/0#1 date=1096512195]We have had many inquiries regarding the types of rooms available  at the Harmandir Sahib and regarding the suitabilty and conditions of the accomodation. Do you recommend a particular Niwas or Hall that is more comfortable and suitable for the infirm or elderly? What was your experience of staying in the rooms? Were they peaceful and relaxing or noisy? Were the bathroom arrangements adequate?  

Please do tell us your experiences so that other travellers to Amritsar can decide on the suitability of a particular Niwas.

Divender
[/quote]

Email   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Reply #5 - 20. Nov 2005 at 20:59

Admin:
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print