Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
29. Mar 2017 at 14:11
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NEW FLIGHT SERVICES TO AMRITSAR (Read 4223 times)
RAJ_DHANDA
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

NEW FLIGHT SERVICES TO AMRITSAR
04. Dec 2004 at 22:25

The Airport website needs to keep the public informed of new services operating to Amritsar.  

Singapore airlines are now flying in via Vancouver, San Fransico and Perth etc.

There is talk of direct services from U.K. by BA and Virgin now that the number of slots to India have been doubled. However, serious lobbying needs to be done by the Panjabi community to further extend services.  

Further, the road between Amritsar and the rest of Panjab needs to be duel-carraige.  

Now that we have a Sikh Prime-Minister perhaps these goals will be addressed. Along with the issue of duel nationality.

I have visited Panjab on many occassions and each time have noticed enhancements to the facilities.  

The more we all contribute to the forum, the better the services will become.

Email View Profile   IP Logged
JASBIR SINGH DHALIWAL

Re: NEW FLIGHT SERVICES TO AMRITSAR
Reply #1 - 25. Dec 2004 at 05:41

IT WILL BE A MAJOR STEP FOR PUNJAB IF AIRLINES SUCH AS "B.A."- VIRGIN, STARTS TO FLY TO AMRITSAR. NOT WILL IT CREATE MUCH NEEDED EMPLOYEMENT,BUT ALSO BRING PROSPERTY TO THIS REGION. FURTHER MORE IT WILL EASE THE BURDEN OF TRAVLING  (8 HOURS OR SO) FROM "DELHI".

ALL THE PEOPLE OF THIS REGION SHOULD UNITE AND MAKE THIS COME TRUE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO "PLEASE" KEEP ME IN TOUCH.

Email   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Re: NEW FLIGHT SERVICES TO AMRITSAR
Reply #2 - 25. Dec 2004 at 05:57

Check out Tara Airlines for developments on a direct flght from Luton to Amritsar and a copy of the prospectus.  

Website is http://www.taraairlines.net/

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print