Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
How to complain...... (Read 4183 times)
PunjabiMunda
YaBB Newbies

How to complain......
27. Apr 2005 at 21:52

Hey Everyone

Just got back from Punjab a few weeks back.  I used Air Slovakia and well what can  I say .... NEVER AGAIN!!!  We had a massive problem with the flight being overbooked.  As Air Slovakia is an EU airline it means I have a right to complain and claim compensation according to new EU laws.  If anyone else has this problem with Air Slovakia please refer to the following website, and it tells you how to complain:

www.auc.org.uk

Im sending my complaint letter today, I'll keep you guys informed on how it goes!

View Profile   IP Logged
annoyed
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: How to complain......
Reply #1 - 03. May 2005 at 04:12

My family and I have had so many problems on Midland Airways.  It was the worst flight experience of my life and it seems that thereís lots more people like us out there with the same experiences.  
Iíve been speaking to my travel agent about what we could do about this problem and he tells me that all tickets sold for Midland Airways flights were protected by ATOL number 4420 which belongs to a company called PAYLESS TRAVEL LTD.  Payless Travelís address is 60 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 2EW.  This is the same as Midland Airwaysís London address and Iím guessing that the companies must be related or that one must be the sister company of the other.  Payless Travel has a website at www.paylesstravel.co.uk and its contact details are
Tel:       0870 747 9012 / 0207 436 5319 / 0207 436 9009
Fax:      0870 747 9013 / 0207 436 9010
Email:   info@paylesstravel.co.uk
My agent seemed sure that this ATOL protection was in place and said that he wouldnít have even considered selling Midland Airways tickets without it. Apparently, all charter flights must be protected by ATOL and Midland Airways gave the Civil Aviation Authority a bond so that itís passengers would be protected.  He said that the CAA knows that Midland Airways flights were protected by Payless Travelís ATOL number.  He also said that all travel agents he knew selling Midland Airways tickets know about this ATOL protection and only sold tickets because this ATOL protection was in place.   Itís Payless Travel we should be contacting to get our refunds and our compensation.
I hope that is of help.  Good luck to you all and letís hope that thereíll be some good news for us.

View Profile   IP Logged
PunjabiMunda
YaBB Newbies

Re: How to complain......
Reply #2 - 02. Jun 2005 at 00:51

Just to keep you guys updated.  I still havent heard anything from my complaint to Air Slovakia.  Ive wrote again stating if I havent heard anything from them in 10 days then I will report them to the AUC (Air Users Council).  Hopefully might get a reply now ???  undecided

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print