Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
20. Nov 2017 at 17:29
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Reply Send Topic Print
Looking For My Old School (Read 3578 times)
Amarjit Bhdal

Looking For My Old School
10. Jun 2005 at 00:42

I was wondering if anyone can help me. This may sound as a bizarre request but I am very desperate for information. I went to a boarding school in Amritsar called Baby Modern Boarding School. (or at least I think this is what it was called) I went to this school when I was  9 that was back in 1974. Because this was such a long time ago I can't remember the name of the street or the district where this school used to be.  
The reason for my request is that I  will be visiting Amritsar very shortly and would very much like to visit my old school if it is still there. If someone could help me find out if this school is still there, what is it called now, and it's telephone number I would be extremely grateful.  
The only other information I could give anyone willing to help is that there was a either a police station or some type of detention centre right across the road from the school.  

Thank You in advance for all your help

Amarjit.

Email   IP Logged
Amarjit Bhdaal

Re: Looking For My Old School
Reply #1 - 16. Jun 2005 at 06:09

I've spoken to my mum and she suggests the name of my old school might be BABY SCHOLAR MODEL SCHOOL. Unfortunate we still don't the name of the district or the street.

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Reply Send Topic Print