Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
22. Jun 2017 at 19:27
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Insult of Baba Deep Singh ji (Read 9018 times)
Fateh_Singh
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Insult of Baba Deep Singh ji
27. Aug 2005 at 12:45

SSA ji,

I am upset and am not sure how to deal with this "sikh" person in Long Island, NY, USA who performs tantra-mantra and claims to have a soul of Baba Deep Singh ji enter his body when called upon.  He holds small gathering in one of his son's house with the help of his younger brother who is a promoting agent.    

The whole thing starts with a kirtan and candle light.  Then, after sometime, this baba's body starts shaking and then he tells everyone that soul of Baba Deep Singh ji has entered his body.  He then asks everyone for their wishes which he guarantees will be fulfilled.  His followers, who are mostly his family and his brothers and sister's family wish for house, job, and money etc.  

Sikh aren't supposed to believe in anyone but ten gurus and Guru Granth Sahib, and need to refrain from tantra-mantra.  Isn't that a shame when some sikhs falsely represent sikh religion and misguide people with tantra-mantra.  How can we stop them?

View Profile   IP Logged
happydhillon
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Insult of Baba Deep Singh ji
Reply #1 - 27. Nov 2005 at 13:57

u r right fateh!!! these type of cases r common now a days.. we can stop them by not having faith in them.. isnt it???

Aspire to inspire before we expire.
Email View Profile WWW happy_dhillon17   IP Logged
Binder Mandur(Guest)

Reply #2 - 01. Dec 2005 at 17:31

I just do not understand a person who belongs to a sikh family and called them self a soul of Baba Deep Gingh Ji! Also who ever asked the question, how they can even think of it . Third if this person thinks of him self that soul than why he is with his sons house in USA.
I think we have enough of these pakhandi's Pls for god sake Sharomni Committe or Shiri Akal Thakhat sahib ( Jathedar ji ) do something before it's too late
Gur fateh to all of you
Binder Sad

Email   IP Logged
binder
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 01. Dec 2005 at 17:39

Angry just do not understand a person who belongs to a sikh family and called them self a soul of Baba Deep Gingh Ji! Also who ever asked the question, how they can even think of it . Third if this person thinks of him self that soul than why he is with his sons house in USA.  
I think we have enough of these pakhandi's Pls for god sake Sharomni Committe or Shiri Akal Thakhat sahib ( Jathedar ji ) do something before it's too late  
Gur fateh to all of you  embarrassed

View Profile   IP Logged
Navi.Grewal
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

Reply #4 - 02. Apr 2006 at 01:16

i agree with u all... but do u really think sharomani akali dal is really going to do somthing or can do somthing?

View Profile   IP Logged
binder(Guest)

Reply #5 - 02. Apr 2006 at 23:25

It's the question of some Pakhandi who make others listen to them. About Sharomni dal. If they take the stand, what do you think the Akal Thakat will be behind them no Way they just wants the Power. and who side is the Jathedar of akal thakat sahib. Last year in Chicago the Bada Dalip singh .who later to be found in motel with a lady and all the Jathedar's and the Delhi gurudwara head granthi were in his house and Akalthakat sahib Jathedar didn't do anything. so what sharomni dal can do just think!

Gur Fateh

Email   IP Logged
Parminder
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

Reply #6 - 27. Apr 2006 at 07:06

Dear Friend:
Do not let these types of fake holy jokers trouble you.  Sikh path does not believe in any superstitions, period.  This character is obviously a fraud.  Let him do what he does.  Why stop him?  If his fraudulent conduct really bugs you, then I suggest the following:

1.  If this joker is charging people money, or is advertising about his supernatural ability to take on the spirit of a long deceased person, then you may want to contact the local district attorney's office or your states State Attorney General's office, and turn this guy in for "FALSE ADVERTISING", "UNFAIR BUSINESS PRACTICES", "FRAUDULENT BUSINESS ACTIVITY" etc.  You could even contact the local better business bureau.

You could also contact the local gurdawara and tell them about his activities, and bring this charlaten's gimmicks to the Sangat's attention.  

Personally, if he charges money, I would even consider showing up at his "event", and then upon not seeing the spirit of Baba Deept Singh Ji or any other spirit for that matter, move into his body, I would file a lawsuit in Small Claims Court for fraud and seek the money back.  Bottom line is to bring some attention on his activities, and especially if some local news channel picks up the story, then this guy will very likely shut down this "spirit absorption" business.

I hope my humble suggestion helps.     Wahe guru.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print