Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
18. Dec 2017 at 16:40
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Reply Send Topic Print
ANY1 been on AIR INDIA to Amritsar? (Read 6068 times)
Jackie Shroff

ANY1 been on AIR INDIA to Amritsar?
18. Sep 2005 at 09:58

Any1 got any feedback on this journey with Air India? Is the plane big? Entertainent? Food? Toilets with working flushes?  

Turkmenistan is okay i suppose for the price. But delays are common, and no on board entertainment. But worst is Amritsar Airport officials. I kind of see why hindi films like to poke fun at us sikhs, deplorable people when a bit of power comes there way. Horrendous!  

I hope the situation has changed.

Email   IP Logged
Gary Khatra

Re: ANY1 been on AIR INDIA to Amritsar?
Reply #1 - 20. Sep 2005 at 22:12

Yes I went with the family to amritsar with Air India direct.

Great flight......food was lovely....entertainment was good....got upgraded to club class on way back.....however, groundstaff at amritsar on our journey back really knew how to make our life hell.

They wanted money for everything and when we didn't give them any they wanted to make it as painful as anything for us.

Email   IP Logged
Palvinder Bassi

Reply #2 - 27. Sep 2005 at 22:13

Thank you Gary as your the 1st person that's given me any hope!!!! Air India here we come!  Cheesy

Email   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Reply #3 - 27. Sep 2005 at 22:54

Palvinder,

Air India are very good at looking after elderly or disabled passengers - they will provide wheelchair, extra assistance and pre-allocation of seats with extra legroom etc if you provide  a medical certificate detailing the passengers condition and disability.

Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan will provide wheel chair assistance on production of a disabled/immobility certificate.

Regards

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Jackie Shroff

Reply #4 - 28. Sep 2005 at 09:43

Quote from Admin   on 27. Sep 2005 at 22:54:
Palvinder,

Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan will provide wheel chair assistance on production of a disabled/immobility certificate.

Regards

I'm sorry but when we arrived at Ashkabad there were no wheel chairs for my gran. A man had to carry his old gran out.  undecided

Email   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Reply Send Topic Print