yes
no
little bit
very highly
can't say

« Created by: toughguy on: 22. Nov 2005 at 09:09 »

Pages: 1 2 
Reply Send Topic Print
Re: Photos/pics of Amritsar airport (Read 37880 times)
Rajwant Singh(Guest)

Re: Photos/pics of Amritsar airport
Reply #15 - 02. Jan 2006 at 05:10

I was born in Amritsar in 1949 and since 1981 living in United States. I was so delighted to know that we can fly directly from San Francisco to Amritsar with one stop over, what a great benefit to our great city, I am planning to visit my native city this year and will fly Singapore Airline which goes directly to my city. Our Sikhs as well as Punjabi folks should use this Airport and avoid going to Delhi as much as they can, if we will support our Vatican city, world will follow us.

Let everyone participate in this venture.

Gur Fateh

Email   IP Logged
mr Dhaliwal(Guest)

Reply #16 - 02. Jan 2006 at 10:56

LETS HOPE ALL THE, PUNJABI NRI,S STARTS TO AVOID, DELHI AND FLY DIRECT TO "AMRITSAR" EVEN IF IT MEANS GOING OUT OF THERE WAY.

HOWEVER "DELHI WALAS" ARE NOT GOING TO BE TOO HAPPY AND WILL SHOW THERE  MIGHT AND WILL TRY TO PUT A STOP TO IT.

Email   IP Logged
Harry Sandhu(Guest)

Reply #17 - 09. Jan 2006 at 02:12

Why are fotos in Amritsar airport not allowed? Does the airport look scandallously dirty or filthy. Come on whats the secret or are the Indians still living in a time delay zone. Its the 21st century.We need to lead the world and not forever be led by others. Cool

Email   IP Logged
musafir(guest)(Guest)

Reply #18 - 09. Jan 2006 at 11:27

i've recently heard from an article that photography from most indian international airports has been removed. people can take photos from inside/outside the plane.

Email   IP Logged
Shaun Hundle(Guest)

Reply #19 - 05. Feb 2006 at 23:55

Quote from Harry Sandhu(Guest) on 09. Jan 2006 at 02:12:
Why are fotos in Amritsar airport not allowed? Does the airport look scandallously dirty or filthy. Come on whats the secret or are the Indians still living in a time delay zone. Its the 21st century.We need to lead the world and not forever be led by others. Cool

Technically, Amritsar Airport (ATQ) is still an Indian Air Force Base. I am not sure whether or not air force operations are still carried out at the airport, but I am aware that up until the 90s they were.

Email   IP Logged
musafir
YaBB Newbies

Reply #20 - 15. Mar 2006 at 15:21

Photo(s) of the new terminal building.

http://www.chowk.com/show_interactor_page.cgi?membername=dullabhatti

Please browse down until u see the new terminal block.

Thanks

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Reply Send Topic Print