Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
YABB memberships (Read 5565 times)
musafir
YaBB Newbies

YABB memberships
22. Sep 2005 at 21:37

Could someone explain to me what is YABB and what does it stands for (E.g YABB Full Member, etc)

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP, PLZ?

View Profile   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Re: YABB memberships
Reply #1 - 22. Sep 2005 at 23:53

YABB is the portal system for the discussion forum.

The grades of membership relate to the number of posts you have made. You have made over 100 posts which promotes you to a Senior Member!

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
musafir
YaBB Newbies

Reply #2 - 12. Nov 2005 at 12:04

Could someone explain to me that why am I downgraded from Senor Member to Full Member?
This has happened since yesterday when the Portal was being upgraded. My current posts are 108 so far.

Please Let me know ASAP what is the difference between Full Member and a Senior member.

View Profile   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Reply #3 - 13. Nov 2005 at 20:37

Dear Musafir,

The new version of Amritsar Portal Forum has different levels of settings and promotion. The level of membership Senior or Full just reflects the number of posts you have made. The new version has a slightly higher threshold then the previous level - in no way should you construe this as a demotion. Please keep your postings up - they are informative and useful to the whole community and I am sure you will be automatically promoted to Full Membership.  

We hope you like the new forum - it has so many more features than the old one.

Kind and warm regards

« Last Edit: 14. Nov 2005 at 09:23 by Admin »  

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print