Send Topic Print
Nail And Beauty Salon (Read 5833 times)
ripz_wkrz
YaBB Newbies

Singapore Girl
Always

Nail And Beauty Salon
19. Dec 2005 at 08:07

[color=#ff3300][/color] hey all,,first of all a warm Sat Sri Akal to all Indians ...I heard that there is a huge mall starting up at Lawrence Road,Amritsar soon...well,, (sorry the last sentence of this posting has been edited out by admin as too commercial and hence not appropriate)

« Last Edit: 24. Dec 2005 at 10:35 by Admin »  
Email View Profile   IP Logged
sweetguy
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Nail And Beauty Salon
Reply #1 - 19. Dec 2005 at 11:50

Yes, I have also heard the same. It will have a hotel and a shopping complex. The price at the auction was sky high. So we expect only the best companies to buy these shops.

omaxe builders of Delhi are also opening up another mall in Amritsar (could be the same). So amritsar is all set to enter the retail boom now.

Cheers

View Profile   IP Logged
mPam(Guest)

Reply #2 - 24. Dec 2005 at 05:14

Dear Moderator, why was it that my topic was  taken away ,, there was nothing offensive written..being a Singaporean who wanted to open a business in Amritsar..I just wanted some advise from people here.. whats so bad in that ?? undecided

Email   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Reply #3 - 24. Dec 2005 at 10:35

The topic has not been taken away - quite the contary - we would encourage the discussion to continue. Please feel free to add your comments to get further contributions.

What we did do is delete the last sentence of the post which in our opinion was commercial advertising and promotion. We get innudated with people wanting to promote their goods etc on this forum and therefore we cannot make a single exception. We want to keep the discussion forum free from commercial promotions.

Trust this heps

regards

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ripz_wkrz
YaBB Newbies

Singapore Girl
Always

Reply #4 - 25. Dec 2005 at 01:41

Ooops, then apologies cos I dint mean it that way. Actually I have never been to Amritsar but will be coming down in Feb so I just wanted to get an idea,as to where the mall is gonna be built and what kind of place is Lawrence Road .... thanks !

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print