Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
27. Apr 2017 at 19:51
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Investment Opportunities (Read 5874 times)
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Investment Opportunities
31. Dec 2005 at 12:36

Please use this topic to attract investment and funding for your business

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
ripz_wkrz
YaBB Newbies

Singapore Girl
Always

Re: Investment Opportunities
Reply #1 - 05. Jan 2006 at 07:42

Hey Admin ,,gr8 u guys started this column,...anyways ,,I did mention in some other salon that I wanted to open a Nail Parlour,,but now after thinking I guess, I wont be doing it ,,maybe just get a shop and put it on rent.... cos I think the thought of having to do business in India is gonna be a whole new adjustment.... kiss

Anyways,, I need some help,,I am looking into Franchising,,maybe for Mcdonalds or Burger King or something else..but does anyone know who can I liaise with for more info on Franchising especially Mcdonalds ??

Thanks People!! Tongue

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Gilly
YaBB Newbies

You get what you
deserve!

Re: Investment Opportunities
Reply #2 - 30. Jan 2006 at 12:45

Hi there,
Punjab has lots to offer for anyone who wants to genuinely give something back and make some money at the same time.
As long as you work ethically and with integrity business administration is very simple and straight forward. There are lots of highly qualified and proffessional people running companys and providing services that will not rip you off.
It is only when you chase that fast buck and become greedy that the corrupt side of indian business rears its ugly head and bites you!
If you or anyone else out there has any ideas or suggestions or simply wants to source a product or service just ask the question and I will do my best to help.

Cheers,

Gilly

Email View Profile dannygill   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print