Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
26. Apr 2018 at 08:49
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Amritsar Pages - the Golden Directory (Read 86510 times)
Business
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

Re: Free Business Directory Registration
Reply #15 - 19. Apr 2006 at 20:52

submit_by = dpcarwala@aol.com
name = DEEPAK KHANNA
support = marketing
tel = 972 793 6605
type = toyota sales second hand cars trucks SUV website = www.toyotaofirving.com location = description = Market preowned (second hand) cars  trucks and suv's...in Texas. These are all very good vehicles without any crashed bad salvage tittles...only the best vehicles are sold by me.My starting prices are 5995 for toyota and hondas in very clean and good running condition.I will not sell junk and do not offer any salvage tittle cars to the community.Such vehicles I wholesale to the dealers.Tnank you and WaheguruJI da Khalsa and WaheguruJI di Fateh !!! Come and see me when you are in Irving Texas !!!

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Business
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

Janta Machinery Works
Reply #16 - 25. May 2006 at 08:31

submit_by = jantamw@yahoo.co.in
name = Janta Machinery Works
support = Exports
tel = 0183-5006707,5110393,5067656
type = Machinery Manufacter
website = jantamachineryworks.bravesthost.com
location = 47, Ajit Nagar, Amritsar
description = Janta Machinery Works established in 1955 and since we are engages in manufacturing, assembling, designing various machines for Printing/ Packaging/ Converting/ Corrugating and Binding Machines.

Janta Machinery Works has envolved to provide the entire range of corrugated box making machinery ranging from paper converting machines to die-cutting machines.  

Best Quality Products : we are using in our machines i.e. Parts and Components, Mechanical Parts, Electrical Parts, Best Oil and Lubricants, Best Quality Nuts / Bolts / Bearing,  

By our special group of dedicated Engineer Technical with their success hard working which keeps our company behind the success.  

comments =
Janta Mechanical Works established in 1955 and since we are engages in manufacturing, assembling, designing various machines for Printing/ Packaging/ Converting/ Corrugating and Binding Machines.  
Janta Machanical Works has envolved to provide the entire range of corrugated box making machinery ranging from paper converting machines to die-cutting machines.  
We at Janta Machanical Works understand that Quality is of almost Importance for our customers and we take care that all our products are totally free from any kind of faults & perform to the fullest of the capacity they are designed for.

.................... ...............................You can reach us at........................................................  
Janta Machinery Works.
47,ajit nagar, sultanwind road,
Amritsar, Punjab ( India ).
Phone.+91.183.5110393,5006707,5067656.
Cell. +91.9888171505, 9888703052. Email.info@jantamww@yahoo.co.in  

Business
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

J K Gears
Reply #17 - 27. Aug 2006 at 09:03

submit_by = info@jkgears.com
name = DALBIR SINGH
support = marketing
tel = +919867973046
type = Used Metal Related Machines For Sale website = www.jkgears.com location = MUMBAI,INDIA description = A Mumbai (India) based company selling used imported machines.
www.jkgears.com

Our Journey Began Over 30 Years Ago Of Bringing World Class Used Machines To India, Be It Gear Cutting, Die Casting, Cnc, Forging, Borers ,Tool Room Machines etc, A single Machine Or Entire Plant , Our Endeavour Has Always Been To Ensure Total Customer Satisfaction By Providing Hi-Quality Used Machines & At The Right Price  

Our Is The Company In India Also Exporting Used Machines To Countries Like France, China, Indonesia, UAE ,Europe etc & Last But Not The Least We are the Largest Exporter Of Used Gear Cutting & Pressure Die Casting Machines From Europe to India .Our Is The Company Having Office & Warehouse Not Only In India But Also In London,United Kingdom Which Helps Us To Buy & Sell Machines All Over Globe.

Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Re: Amritsar Pages - the Golden Directory
Reply #18 - 30. Apr 2007 at 09:34

Amritsar Pages - The Golden Directory of businesses and organisations in Amritsar, Punjab and worldwide.

Please use Amritsar Pages to advertise and promote your business FREE to the worldwide community.

www.AmritsarPages.com

« Last Edit: 03. Jun 2007 at 12:15 by Admin »  

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Re: Amritsar Pages - the Golden Directory
Reply #19 - 03. Jun 2007 at 12:14

Amritsar Hotels Directory.

List of hotels in Amritsar.

www.amritsar.com/hotels.shtml

Admin:
Gian Dhian Kichh Karam Na Jana, Sar Na Jana Teri. Sabb Tey Vada Satgur Nanak, Jin Kai Rakhi Meri
Admin
YaBB Administrator

Amritsar Portal

Free Amritsar Hotels Directory
Reply #20 - 02. Dec 2007 at 14:44

Admin:
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print