Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
28. Jul 2017 at 19:49
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dithe sabe thav nahi tudu jeha (Read 4339 times)
satva2001
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

Dithe sabe thav nahi tudu jeha
24. May 2006 at 09:04

Dithe sabe thav nahi tudhu jeyah
I am Satish Gupta, born, brought up, educated completely (did my M.D. in Skin & V.D. from Govt. Medical College) in Amritsar,now practicing in Ahmedabad Gujarat India. My wife Varsha Gupta(Varsha Vij-her maiden name) also brought up and educated completely (did her B.D.S. from Govt. Dental College in ASR) in Amritsar is also practicing with me in Dentistry.
My Birth Place is Gali Lalan Wali, Golden Temple Road, Asr. I am lucky to have passed the founding years of my life right at the feet of Waheguru as our home is right in front of Golden Temple. Educated in DAV M/P H/S School I/S Hathi gate, DAV college, Katra Parja and then Govt Medical College, Majitha Road.
My wife's birth place is Hathi Khana, Bazar mai Sewan, also very close to Sri Harmandir Sahib, educated in Gian Ashram School, Arun Rashmi School Lohgarh, Govt. College for Women Mall Road and then Govt. Dental College Opposite Company Bagh.
I remember desperately my streets, my childhood friends, khana peena of Amritsar and Above all, the ambience of Sri Harmandir sahib, sri Durgiana Temple and other places of worship and entertainment in Asr. Hardly a moment goes without the memory of Amritsar from my mind.
I request my friends and elders belonging to ASR to share with me the urforgettable atmosphere and lively people of ASR.
Satish

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print