Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Amritsar Portal, Amritsar Flights, Hotels, and Directory Discussion
17. Aug 2017 at 16:40
News:
Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
London - Amritsar NOW 6 TIMES A WEEK! (Read 7081 times)
musafir
YaBB Newbies

London - Amritsar NOW 6 TIMES A WEEK!
19. Jan 2007 at 15:42

I've just checked the schedules of Jet Airways and continuing onto March 07, Jet Air is doubling its flights to 6 weekly, effective during the summer timetable.

I think there'll be comeptition between Air India's 5 weekly service to Birmingham VS Jet Airways' 6 weekly service to Heathrow.

What do you think of this??

View Profile   IP Logged
Davinder Singh
YaBB Newbies

I love being a
member of Amritsar
Portal!

Re: London - Amritsar NOW 6 TIMES A WEEK!
Reply #1 - 28. Apr 2007 at 11:50

Is Jet going back to 3 flights a week in the summer?, there was a lot of demand for flights to Amritsar from the capacity figures.  

Does anybody know when they are going back to six?

View Profile   IP Logged
AmritsarTravel
YaBB Newbies

To Amritsar and
Beyond......with
Amritsar Travel

Reply #2 - 29. Apr 2007 at 18:20

Davinder,

Since launching their London to Ahmedabad flight, Jet Airways have reduced their schedules to only 3 flights a week - such a shame I know.

Hopefully with the acquisition of Air Shara, they will have some free aircrafts  and will increase their flights back to 6 times a week in the future.

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
musafir
YaBB Newbies

Reply #3 - 10. Aug 2007 at 19:46

I went to Amritsar, by Jet Air. Very good service, except that I lost my phone on the plane or I lost it at Heathrow. Nice staff, food, enterainemnts, seats, etc.

It should run a daily service, as Jet Air has got 4 A-330. One for Delhi and the other for Amritsar and Ahmedabad.

And yes - Raja Sansi airport is  1000 times better than the old one , back in 2000. I hope all the work is done by April next year. Staff are very friendly, except the porters who ask for money on arrival and departure.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print